Monday 18 June 2012

My Night Visitor Pays Another Visit

Real Ghost Stories

My Night Visitor Pays Another Visit

This is the second noteworthy encounter I've had with the misty figure over my bed since that night.
I've been sleeping almost peacefully for sometime now since nothing frightening or extraordinary had happened for quite a few nights. In the company of my guard dogs, I dare say, I feel somewhat protected although it seems now that I've fallen victim to a false sense of security. I'm either haunted by something or losing my grip on reality-I prefer the former.
After a long and entertaining weekend, I decided to withdraw to my bedroom in the early morning hours last night in the company of my 'not so eager to sleep' guards!
I must have been sleeping for some time when I was awaken by my bedroom door opening wide and my husband's voice asking me if I wanted to have a drink with him in the back patio.
I don't recall what came first, my surprise for his crazy, out of place and time request or my anger for having been disturbed in my sleep and having the dogs jumping up and down in the bedroom.
"I don't understand, I thought I heard you humming a song or some kind of tune! I wasn't going to bother you but I thought you couldn't sleep..."
For a moment, there was a pause and then I asked him if the noise could have possibly come from the alley outside or from the TV but my heart started racing when he insisted that he had been standing outside my door for a minute or two before he decided to enter.
"Not again!" was all I remember saying and hurried to get out of there.
I don't know what makes us feel safer when outdoors, in the open air but I assure you that was the place I spent the remainder of the night with my husband trying to restore 'the damage' his claim had done.
Finally and after we both decided that it was probably me humming in my sleep, we headed back to bed at around 4.30am.
It must have been about an hour later when my sleep was once again interrupted by an uncomfortable feeling of someone pushing me in my sleep, not in an effort to wake me up but as if they were trying to make room for them in a crowded bed. I extended my hand forward to push away the invader thinking that Fatima or Mini Me (two of my dogs) were sneaking their way into bed with us when I saw it again-the same misty, faint outline of what seems to a woman sitting by my side bending forward to observe me!
I'm only sorry my husband woke up a little too late to see what I was seeing as the figure dissolved before my very own eyes just before I screamed for help.
I really feel trapped for the first time in my life! I feel as if I have no control over this situation. I'm terrified to know that whoever's watching me insists on her silent visits and stands an inch away from my face!
I know that if she meant harm, she would have harmed me-this is what I frequently tell the other posters but I guess even with this knowledge, the feeling of dread, of coming so close to something which is not tangible, overpowers me!



Source : http://www.yourghoststories.com/


More Stories: http://blackboxmystery.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment