Wednesday 30 May 2012

Late Night Of Fishing

Real Ghost Stories

Late Night Of Fishing

So, my cousin and I were fishing for catfish one night at one of my dad's ponds in Kentucky. The night started off a little bit weird, we started fishing at about 9 pm. The place we were fishing was only accessible by animals from the sides of us, there was a creek behind us, and everything was basically the woods.
We were talking about all kinds of things throughout the night, and then we started getting into discussing life and death. We were hearing weird noises that were out of the ordinary awkward noises you hear in the woods, they were like woman voices. We weren't getting any bites so we decided that we would leave at 11pm if we didn't catch anything. As 11 came closer we weren't close to leaving, but still not a touch of the bait.
At 11 all of a sudden I heard the loudest growl that shook me, I felt something on the right of me and jumped as high and as quick as I ever had before. I turned to my cousin, who was sitting on my left and saw a terrified look on his face. Not wanting to jump to conclusions I asked him what was wrong, he said "did you hear that?' I asked him "what'd you hear" he said, "that crazy growl, it shook my whole body!" I looked at him and asked, "Are you sure?" He was sure, so I told him what I heard.
After it happened it was completely quiet, no rustling of the leaves, nothing, almost like everything just shut up. We drove around the pond a couple times to see what we might be able to find, but nothing. We decided whatever it was didn't want us there, so we went back. The next day I was telling my other cousin about it; this is where things get even weirder. The mule we drove down to the pond had an hour meter on it, it read a little past 666, which would have put it on 666. 0 when we were fishing.
I've heard wolves, coyotes, and other things growl out in those woods before, but this wasn't anything like that. This growl was different, and to be honest the first thing that I thought of was a demon or something demonic. We even went back the next few nights, but nothing. I wish I could better explain what it was, but it was pitch black out and when I looked it the direction when it happened I saw nothing but black.



Source :  http://www.yourghoststories.com/

More Stories:   http://blackboxmystery.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment