Sunday 10 June 2012

Weird Changes?

Real Psychic Experiences

Weird Changes?

As I post here once again, I'm noticing something pretty weird. I've been noticing that spirits are becoming more obvious everywhere that I am. Usually there's always a few spirits knocking on my walls at night, but now they're knocking on my walls at all times of day and it's kind of like they're just trying to get my attention or trying to make me do something (which I don't really know what, since I lost my ability to talk to spirits awhile ago.).
Secondly I've noticed in the past week that the Earth is giving off way more energy than usual and its making me develop empath abilities in a way. It's really awkward because one day, I'll be able to feel what other people do and then the next I can't even feel my own emotions. I am a little nervous about developing empathic abilities because I am always hearing stories about how hard you guys have it.
Lately, I have been trying to get into tune with my Spirit Guides after I recently had a dream (not necessarily a dream, I kind of induced it) where I met my main guide. It was really cool because she is a mermaid, but not like in the traditional sense. She was a really beautiful green and blue color, and she lived in a cave. She was the half human on top and half fish on bottom but I had the feeling that she could change her appearance as she pleased. But through-out the "dream" we really only stared at each other until I woke up.
Lastly I have a few questions.
1.) Whenever I try to do something with my energy like move it or try to manipulate it I feel this intense pressure on my third eye chakra, is the pressure a block in my third eye? Or is it like a sign that what I'm doing is working?
2.) I'm starting to see energy moving around everything, all the time, how can I start seeing aura's?
3.) How can I tell the difference between a premonition, a past life experience and just my mind blowing off steam in a dream?
4.) Anybody else feel the huge rise in energy recently the past few days?
5.) Why are spirits/deities getting so restless and obvious all of a sudden? It seems to me like they are trying to make themselves known for some off reason.
6.) how do certain energy manipulations work, like hydro/pyrokinesis? And is there any way to manipulate the light/darkness?


Source : http://www.yourghoststories.com/


More Stories: http://blackboxmystery.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment