Monday 25 June 2012

Golden Orb Or Angel

Real Spiritual Experiences

Golden Orb Or Angel

I am here looking for inspiration, and I haven't been disappointed. Thanks to all. I really don't have a starting point for my awakenings or abilities, I was just born different, with different memories and understandings; and misunderstandings. I got here by googling paranormal sparkle, looking for maybe some understanding.
While meditating on some principles in a book I was reading, to my left, about 8 or 9 feet away from me, I saw it. This beautiful Golden star like looking thing. It was/is gold light that sparkles much like a sparkler children play with here in the States on 4th of July. It floated across the room towards me, and as it touched me on the leg, she said, "I am right here." I believed it was an angel I have. Anyway, it was that kind of love.
And, I have spent much time with different angels in my life, and she feels the same. My question is not so much who she is, but, she has shown up for me since quite a few times when I am doing energy balancing, and almost always she touches that same spot. It is midway between my knee and hip on the front of my left leg. Reason I am asking now, is, because I also see that spot on my leg with a golden glow, and I know it is this presence.
Even when she was helping my teacher angel, and I could see her, she still touched that part of my leg.
What's up with that? Anyone know what it could mean or signify? Thanks.


Source : http://www.yourghoststories.com/


More Stories: http://blackboxmystery.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment