Friday 25 May 2012

Fishing Spook

Fishing Spook

Thought I'd tell you a story about what happened to me and my boyfriend a number of years ago. We were walking from our house to his parents house about 3 miles away, our car had broken down the day before so we were walking and chatting about my boyfriend Darren, wanting to buy fishing tackle, and how much he was missing going fishing.
We walked down a big sloping field, there's a cemetery at the bottom, and a lake to the side. We were still chatting about fishing, and I looked up and saw a man, sat at the lake fishing. Knowing how fishermen like to talk I said to Darren, do you want to go and see how that mans doing, Darren looked up and seeing him said yeah.
We walked along the bank, through the trees, and came out the other side. As we walked up I was talking to Darren and not paying much attention when he came to a compleate stop. I looked at him and said what! Darren said were's he gone, I looked up and there was no one there, the lake was totally empty. I was just stood there rooted to the spot for a second then took off running out of there shouting to Darren to hurry up.
When we were on the main road, we stood a second then I said what did you see, and he described just what I'd seen, a middle aged man in green wellies sat on a green tackle seat box with a fishing brolly up fishing on a pole. To pack up that tackle would take about 30 to 40 minutes not the 3 minutes it took us to get there.
I don't know whether being at the side of a cemetery affected this or something was listening to our conversation and thought this would be funny, but it wasn't, this really shook me up big time.


See More: http//blackboxmystery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment